Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Activity 1

My animal has red feathers and blue eyes he eats bugs from trees and he has a little bit green underneath his wings on him and he is a great hider at hiding from me and he is so a note bird he makes me do note stuff up when I come in and he trys to trip me up and his favorite thing is fish but it fresh and he is so so the best animal but not the best teller and makes me do not good things and he is not really a great animal but he keeps on trying to trip me up and he pops in my shoes is well and my animal is a good cleaner as well and super fast at doing it and that is what i like about my animal and he hides my shoes under the car and he flaps his wings so fast i have’t to clean up his mess and he gets mad at me and he is such a trouble maker he gets me to clean up after him

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carez.
    I like that you have described what your does.He sounds like a very mischievous animal.I have a bird that likes to make trouble.When he is on the bench he likes to throw anything that he can pick up in his beak,on to the floor. He also likes to look behind the containers.
    Well done for writing so much.Maybe next time you could use more punctuation.

    ReplyDelete