Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Ruin

 We have been watching a video a trying to change it to a story. Once upon a time there was a city that was not a healthy place to be in and it was rusty and an old city and it was not fill with much people and everybody was gone but one person was trying to stop the robots taking everybody away every single person and i am trying to stop this i am trying hard to stop the viers it is strong and all the plants have Covered the city with because it is a gas that makes you go to sleep forever and then the world blows up but I got the hack and now i know the code and i know how to reivers the vires so I can save the city and well i will Through a bomb at it so the rocket blows up so it dose not blow and not gas everybody and save haven tower. vines and they are going to start knocking over things and everything in the city is going to be knocked over i am so happy I found this now i know what Happened Im so glad that I got what I want now I can get to where it started and what i want to stop t I am trying to stop is dangerous thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment